KATE ROBINSON, MFA: Producer
Kate Robinson is a skilled facilitator, strategist, and advocate. Kate has worked in the non-profit sector for over a decade specializing in coalition building for public policy development and implementation. She is the former Director of Strategic Initiatives for Social Solutions Global, Inc. where she led a national advisory board of high-performing non-profit organizations that conducted extensive research on organizational effectiveness and assessment strategies. She is also the former Executive Director of Consumer Health Coalition where she helped coordinate a campaign to increase the effectiveness of Pennsylvania Medicaid programs.
Robby studied filmmaking at the University of Southern California and The University of Texas at Austin. He is the founder and President of NE Productions, a film and video production company specializing in documentary and corporate projects with offices in Austin, Texas and the San Francisco Bay Area.
PRODUCTION ADVISORY COMMITTEE:
Saving Philanthropy is being produced under the guidance of a production advisory committee made up of film and television industry professionals and experts, as we strive to ensure both optimum production value and maximum exposure. The Committee includes:
- Dr. Thomas Schatz: Dr. Schatz is the Mary Gibbs Jones Centennial Chair of the Department of Radio-Television-Film at The University of Texas at Austin, and is the Executive Director of The University of Texas Film Institute.
- Patricia Finneran: Patricia is a Senior Consultant at The Sundance Institute’s Documentary Film Program
- Mat Hames: Mat is the founder and creative head of the Austin based production company, Alpheus Media. His award-winning documentaries include Last Best Hope, Fighting Goliath and When I Rise.
- Michael Carnes: Michael is an L.A. based Emmy Award-winning producer and screenwriter. His feature credits include Mr. Woodcock and Furry Vengeance.
- Adam Eisenberg: Adam is a freelance Producer/Editor with Iron Horse Media.
DonatePlease consider a contribution to help us realize our goal. Donate via the Austin Film Society