YouTube Preview Image

Here’s a great interview Kate did for the Foundation Center last November about why she felt moved to make Saving Philanthropy.  Thanks to Mitch Nauffts and the Philanthropy News Digest.

8 Responses to Kate Speaks…

1. Ann Dolce says:

Congratulations, Robbie and Katie. I can’t wait to see the final production. You both should be very proud of your work.

Ann

2. Robby says:

Thanks so much Ann- we really appreciate the positive feedback.

3. Kristin says:

I am so excited that you have focused your talents on this issue. As a biostatistician, you don’t have to convince me of the importance of data in quantifying outcomes. In fact, I spent this afternoon in a meeting with a doctor discussing how to use data to translate what he sees in his clinic to real changes in patient treatment. I am excited to see the film and how it applies to my own work.

4. Yash says:

Super! Congratulations! LOOKING FORWARD! Ultimately it is your belief and
    trust in the validity, viability, and potential of “community” in a civil society that allows you to be so creative in your task of this nature.What
    a thrilling news!

5. Lisa says:

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually was a amusement account it.

Look complicated to far delivered agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we be in contact?

6. Rodger says:

A good pair of custom socks can be worn at a formal gathering
    or while taking in a ball game. If you are looking for a corporate gift idea to customize, look online.

It also calls attention to the entire staff that the
    employee has been rewarded.

7. keyword says:

These two items are relatively inexpensive and can be emblazoned with your company
    logo or name for a little extra money. It never ceases to amaze
    me how identical human physiology is yet how complex and versatile our thinking can be.
    Three of the liberal judges and one of the conservative judges felt that both displays violated the separation between Church and State.